UPDATE: 7/19/2015: We’re looking through several applications for rental, so we’ve decided to take this unit off the market. Keep watching this site if you’re interested in renting this unit.
This spacious, fully-furnished 866 square-foot basement suite has a large room with a bed and walk-in closet, a full bathroom, and a large open living room, kitchenette, and dining room combination. Suite comes fully furnished though furnishings may be removed upon request. There is easily-accessible storage just off the kitchenette.
This unit is in a quiet cul-de-sac in the upscale Hampton Oaks community of Stafford, Virginia. As a resident of Hampton Oaks you’ll have access to the superb amenities of the community, including an excellent in-ground swimming pool and tennis courts. Well-lit sidewalks are abundant throughout the community, making for a safe early morning run or evening walk.
Ideally located with plentiful shopping and dining options nearby, this suite is less than a five minute drive from Rte 610. Additionally, I-95, the Quantico Marine Base, and a slug lot with service to the Pentagon and Washington DC are just minutes away. A VRE lot is a short driving-distance away for train access to Washington DC and the Pentagon.
The ideal renter would be a quiet, orderly, and punctual professional(s). Active duty military are welcome to apply.
Your rent includes the following amenities:
- High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi)
- Cable TV
- All utilities paid (water/sewage, natural gas, electricity, cable/internet, Homeowner Association fees, garbage collection)
- Parking spot
- Amenities of the Hampton Oaks community.
- Fully furnished unit (furnishings include: queen-sized bed with new linens, dresser, microwave, mini refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, hot plate, place settings for dining, table & chairs, couch, TV set, book case, new towels, and other items.) If you wish the furnishings removed, just let us know!
- Ample storage available in easy-to-access under-stairway storage room (11′ x 3′)
- Separate entrance to the suite is available
- Shared laundry available with updated front-loading washer and dryer
Lease term is negotiable.
Rent is $900 per month. Security deposit is $500. Provide references and previous rental history. Nominal application fee due by applicants for credit and criminal background checks.
Email us for inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.